Cambridge: Personal Concord Edition
Size: 6 7/8" x 4 1/2"
Type: 6 pt semi-bold
Cambridge's Concord Bibles date from the 1950s, and have been a familiar form of the Scriptures for generations of readers. This edition represents the Concord setting in a smaller, more portable, format.
- Red letter for the words of Christ
- References to show the links between verses
- Pronunciation makrs help with names and places
- Concordance to make verses easy to find
- Dictionary to provide a wealth of information
- Paper thin, strong and opaque
- Sewn binding enables the Bible to open flat